IT Project Manager - Permanent - Yorkshire - Up to £55 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading eCommerce solutions provider. As a result of increased sales growth, they are looking to recruit an experienced Project Manager to lead their IT delivery team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of IT Delivery, you will be responsible for the delivery of several key Technology and Business Change projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the delivery of blue chip projects and programmes, ensuring that these run to time and budget;
- Managing risk factors and ensuring that any strategic issues are recognised at the earliest opportunity, with the necessary solutions identified and implemented;
- Ensuring costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and monitored. Subsequently dealing with any issues which may arise.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Acting as a Project Manager on large scale projects;
- Working within an agile environment;
- Leading and managing teams.
This role offers a base salary of up to £55 000 (dependent on experience) in addition to other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV , or call 01616675942 to discuss.