Project Assurance Manager - Permanent - London - £56 000 + excellent benefits
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading financial organisation that is looking to recruit a Project Assurance Manager on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be the driving force in changing the organisations delivery methods.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing assurances to stakeholders on multiple projects;
- Managing and delivering all activities related to projects and deliverables throughout the entire project lifecycle;
- Managing the project team to ensure thea delivery of projects on time and to budget.
The successful candidate will:
- Strong Project Assurance experience
- Be PRINCE II qualified or have an equivalent project management qualification;
- A track record of managing a variety of projects including IT and business change;
- Be familiar at working with various methodologies such as Agile.
This position offers a base salary of up to £56 000 and other benefits such as an attractive pension scheme, flexible working and 25 days annual leave.
There would be the expectation that you will need to travel around 4 days a month to visit other client sites. Any travel would be expensed.
If you are interested in hearing more about the IT Project Assurance Manager based in London offering £56k + excellent benefits please click on the link to apply