Production DBA - SQL - Manchester - Contract - £375 per day
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Production DBA on a contract basis. Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the organisation's databases and ensuring their performance and security.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the database servers run to a high standard;
- Being responsible for Quality Assurance of all UAT and Production databases;
- Conducting regular reviews of the hardware and software.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Database technologies; SQL Server and PostgreSQL;
- SQL Server high availability features including replication, CDC and logshipping;
- Experience with windows failover clustering and Powershell.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV.