I'm currently looking for a brilliant CONTRACT Product Owner for a digital transformation programme of work based in the West Mids - OUTSIDE IR35
This is a fantastic opportunity, to lead the development of new applications - migrating legacy systems and creating greenfield products
Leading agile Product Teams, you will define the scope of releases, help construct brilliant user stories, prioritise backlogs, ensure deadlines are delivered for stakeholders, making decisions and delivering to carefully prioritised user requirements.
Please see below the top level requirements; if this is you I look forward to talking you through the products in more detail.
- Demonstrable experience of working as a Product Owner in an agile delivery team
- Demonstrable ability to define, explain and iterate a product vision.
- Show an expert understanding of user needs, and ability to demonstrate how these were championed, while considering the wider business and policy needs.
- Proven ability to develop and prioritise a product backlog, making decisions based user needs and data.
- Demonstrable at setting measurable goals for your product.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills to enable the product and vision to be protected, whilst enabling feedback throughout.
- Previous experience of working on government and GDS projects.
Product Owner / Agile / User needs / User requirements / product vision / product backlog / stakeholders / requirements / scrums / delivery teams / software development / TDD / SCRUM master / GDS