My client is digital entertainment company that is leading the way for children to learn and play online.
They looking for a mid level Product Manager to come in on a permanent basis.
Your responsibilites will include:
- Managing the the full product roadmap
- Evaluating performance of product, researching competition, analysing customer feedback, finding new ways of improving and innovating the product.
- Managing mobile application releases and presence on app store.
- Organising large projects and breaking them down into a prioritized order.
- Ensuring the delivery of projects is on time.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years successfully delivering mobile app Products, preferably in a media-centric environment.
- Have experienced the full product life cycle.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience using agile methodologies.
- Must enjoy working in a hands-on, fast paced environement.
- Competitive salary (£60-80k depending on experience)
- 25 days holiday
- Subsidized gym membership
- Lots of others.