My client is looking for a Product Manager (junior level) to grow their expanding and very exciting business. They are a technology company that is disrupting the public sector.
Salary: £40-50k depending on experience.
- Some product management experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be strong at collecting data and be able to test ideas.
- Flexibility is very important (life in a start up must be flexible!)
- Extremely detail orientated.
Nice to have:
- The ideal candidate will have an interest in working in the GovTech space and working towards policy changes and social benefits.
- Start up experience is preferable.
- An agile methodology qualification / scrum master preferable
- Some coding OR design experience
- Strong qualitative or quantitative research experience.
If you believe you have the above experience please apply below!!