Position: Fixed Term Contract (Maternity)
Term: 9 Months initially
Salary: £50,000(Pro rata)
As an organisation we are looking for a Product Manager with strength in character to join our fast-growing IT based SME.
Due to the wonderful news from our colleague, this will be a fixed term contract initially for 9 months to cover maternity leave.
It is essential that you have strong communication skills and stakeholder management as there will be a requirement to push back on internal product expectations.
It is also essential to have Virtual Resource Management(VRM) knowledge and understanding.
Product Strategy & Roadmap
Across the existing product and extended architecture:
- Under the direction of the CPO - product manage existing and new products, including pricing, launch, continuous improvement and eol
- Define roadmap - take direction from CPO and work with Head of Development to identify clear view of what's coming with agreed timescales
- Provide visibility and communication of roadmap to the Red Box business
- Work with the Product Marketing Manager to provide visibility and communication of the roadmap to customers/resellers
- Support the CPO in engaging directly with customers/resellers on roadmap plans and product strategy
- Work with the CPO and COO to ensure that the development roadmap aligns with business priorities
- Work with the COO and operational teams to ensure there are strong processes in relation to hand off between Product and Delivery/Support
- Define and manage the process of collecting, reviewing and progressing development requests from the business
- Managing and facilitating of Product Steering Group including enforcing process, running of meetings, producing reports and communication of updates
- Work with the COO to manage the product governance process including sign off against key milestones
- Devise and own the product launch and release management process Improve product launch process to better equip the business for new software releases
- Project manage the delivery of a release, ensuring all agreed business deliverables and operational handover
- Ensure technical product documentation is released in line with software and suitable for relevant audiences - internal and external facing