Principal Product Manager / HCM / Human Capital Management / Payroll / Remote
My client is a market leader for cloud-based HCM software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a globally recognised and leading brand when it comes to HR and People systems, who have experienced phenomenal growth in the last few years and were recognised was one of the UK's top start-ups in cloud technology prior to the acquisition.
I am now looking for a Principal / Senior Product Manager to be based in anywhere who has HR / HCM product experience to be based remotely.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come and join a globally recognised and leading brand when it comes to HR and People systems. Always looking forward, we recognise what it takes to keep ahead in the game and we're looking for like-minded people to join our adventure.
About the Successful Principal Product Manager
- Product management experience of a digital product or platform
- HR domain experience desirable but not essential
- Familiarity with Agile working practices and an understanding of technical development processes
- Highly organised with strong communication skills and an ability to drive credibility and influence both internally and externally
- Ability to manage a complex roadmap and work with senior stakeholders
- Ability to iterate, execute and pivot at pace
- Possesses a collaborative approach and a 'go-getting' attitude
- Ability to build rapport easily
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Develop deep understanding of customer needs, market trends and competitor insights
- Define and continuously review the product vision and strategy
- Own the product backlog and the roadmap for the product domain to deliver identified commercial outcomes
- Collaborate with product owners, key stakeholders, and PM peers to ensure regular backlog refinement and prioritisation
- Be the contact point for product information, queries and communications