Principal .Net Engineer
Salary: Up to £70k
Are you a .Net Engineer with a passion for technology, with a genuine interest in the development of high quality, business-changing software?
Do you want to work on various Greenfield projects with extremely talented engineers?
My Client is an International Software Consultancy who have been in business for over 15 years and have seen through hundreds of complex projects. You'll be working with 9 of the very best software engineers based in the heart of Manchester, in an environment where they encourage personal development of learning new technologies and skills., with a mentorship programme offered to learn from some of the most capable software experts in the industry.
They put tremendous work into hiring and retaining the very best engineers and dedicate 10% of your time to on-site training. They embrace engineers with an agile mindset and a demonstrated knowledge of pair-programming, TDD, BDD DevOps, and of course .NET.
What you'll be doing
- Developing and testing software in application development and integration projects
- Model and design components under the guidance of fellow engineers
- Capturing and analysing requirements, providing information for estimating
What you'll have
- A proficient C# developer with a thorough understanding of SQL
- A strong familiarity with the current .Net frameworks, and well versed in TDD
- Experience of querying databases from a .Net program
- Demonstrated success within Agile teams
My Client highly favours Engineers from a solid academic record from a well-recognised global university, as well as a practical knowledge of Computer Science.
Please apply directly to be immediately considered, or alternatively call 0161 6676755 for a confidential discussion.