Salary and package: up to £50,000 + 25 days Holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Flexible working hours, Casual Dress Code, Childcare Vouchers, Friday Drinks Fridge, Bikes for work scheme, 10% Pension, Free Technical training and other fantastic benefits!
My client based in Birmingham are Seeking a motivated, PMO Manager to join their team in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun and friendly team, and work for an organisation that prides themselves at putting innovation and a great environment for its employees first and If this hasn't tempted you enough, they have beer fridge Fridays, plus lots of social events that I will be more than happy to talk to you about.
For this great opportunity, the ideal applicant will play a key part with including developing lean, proportionate and value adding processes and controls at portfolio, programme and project level to drive successful outcome. By establishing and taking ownership of the Portfolio Share Point environment you will provide maintenance, continuous improvement and day to day user support and work collaboratively with the other member of the leadership team to drive results and deliver an excellent service into the business.
Other areas of this fantastic opportunity will include establishing and lead the governance, reporting and knowledge management within a Portfolio Office, including commissioning and management of all PMO products, services and day to day transactional activity. Role will take ownership for producing and maintaining a suite of Portfolio Reports and management information to support discussion at executive level board meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and background:
- Drive the PMO to efficiently deliver on activities, enhancing the delivery of the project.
- Monitor, report and escalate on the projects performance; and related deliverables.
- Support the management of project products in lines with the organisations framework.
- Manage the preparation, critical analysis and quality assurance of regular and ad-hoc project reporting to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify and critically analyse the projects business and management information to enhance robust management and rigorous control of the projects delivery against in year and future years' business targets and objectives.
- Build networking relationships and deliver proactive business support to key internal and external stakeholders to ensure on time, quality reporting requirements are met.
- Enable projects and programmes to realise time, cost, quality and efficiencies targets.
- Manage the development of resilient systems and processes which minimise risks, maximise efficiencies, improve project performance in line with business targets and objectives.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- A successful candidate will have over 8 years' experience in similar roles operating in a fast paced PMO environment.
- You will have previous knowledge of project management tools such as JIRA, MS Project, Clarity etc
- Understand multiple delivery models and methodologies such as waterfall, Scrum, LEAN, KANBAN etc.
- You will have experience of working across a varied portfolio made up of multiple programmes and projects with ability to communicate clearly with stakeholders at all levels.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this PMO opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.