£350 - £400 per day
£350 - £400 per day
PMO Analyst (Change Manager)
£350 p/d - £400 p/d
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the largest change programmes in government, which is internationally recognised
The PMO will be responsible for managing Business Change reporting across the Business Change Community, reporting to the Head of Business Change. They will form a part of the Central Business Change Team and will contribute to the overall delivery plan for the Programme and Operations.
The PMO will support the Head of Business Change to provide an integrated view of change across the organisation, providing advice and support on the full spectrum of data analysis and insight capture to support Operations to effectively manage this scale of change.
Your role will involve:
* Deliver appropriate Business Change and Transition reporting to share insights gathered by Business Change working in Programmes and across the organisation.
* Production of Operational Implementation Plans, producing different lenses for stakeholders of impacted services and regions to support successful planning.
* Provide innovative, analytical support to fulfil reporting requirements for Business Change and Transition.
* Work collaboratively with Operational colleagues to ensure reporting on a clear line of sight of progress of change delivery, alongside transition activities including the residual work management of people, process and technology.
* Complete all Business Change and Transition reporting requirements into Portfolio Delivery Team.
* Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with all Programme and Project stakeholders, Operational Leaders and Transformation Directors.
* Enable the effective sharing of insights arising in Business Change and Transition which may impact on operational performance - raising these through the appropriate forums and supporting colleagues to formulate mitigation plans as standard
Please click and apply to hear more