Platform Architects wanted - Perth, Western Australia - time for a lifestyle change?
- Perth, Western Australia based - full-time/permanent role
- Banking sector - enterprise-wide transformation in thriving team environment
- Very generous rewards package + benefits
- Full relocation allowance for the whole family, including working visas.
Talent's prestigious client are seeking the skills and experience of seasoned Architects who are keen to make a move to the pristine coastline of Western Australia.
Multiple new and exciting opportunities exist for you to take the lead in an enterprise-wide transformation with a Perth CBD based financial services organisation boasting an Architecture practice that's second-to-none in the state.
These roles are the bridge across a number of internal groups delivering innovative technology and solutions, translating the vision and strategy into holistic solutions and providing cohesion in direction through delegating decisions into various teams.
- Working closely with business leadership to understand customer needs, business strategy and goals, and with delivery teams to understand roadblocks and constraints.
- Create, document and maintain a view of the technology landscape in the form of a small number of simple-to-consume Enterprise Models including; API, Data, Capability, System.
- Define guardrails within which groups and platforms can operate, and support governance processes.
- Build a community and strong stakeholder relationships.
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to accelerate group strategy.
- Unpack complex problems and programs of work, working out where existing capabilities can be leveraged and enhanced, and where new capabilities should be located.
Skills, Knowledge and Requirements;
- 10+ years' experience architecting enterprise grade solutions in a complex, regulated and secure and scalable domain.
- Experience architecting enterprise grade solutions with at least three of the following technologies;
o Java/C# Back end Rest API's
o Relational Database Tech such as DB2, Oracle, SQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Aurora, RDS
o Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL, SAS, R, Python, Azure Data Lake, Redshift, Analytics
o Machine Learning/AI
o Event Driven Architectures using tools such as Kafka, Cassandra, Elastic, Rabbit MQ
o Public and Private Cloud PAAS environments such as AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Azure App Services, Cloud Foundry.
o Serverless - Lambda, Azure Functions, Google Cloud Functions
o Federated Identity - OAUTH, JWT
- Experience in modern Engineering/IT environments - CI/CD, DevOps, Agile, Lean, Design Thinking.
- Demonstrated industry thought leadership - Blogs, Conference papers, Meetup talks.
- Judgement and Decision making capability at an Enterprise Level including stakeholder management.
- Technology Strategy development, balancing short, mid and long term organisational goals.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary package (the best in the market) + bonuses + generous relocation allowance + many other "perks" and benefits!