My client, a well-recognised and extremely successful Ecommerce company, are looking for multiple PHP Developers of varying levels to join their Agile team.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a huge multi-million pound greenfield project, with the task of completely re-writing the old code and upgrading to new cloud based systems. If you're looking for a challenge, then look no further!
Aside from the great role itself, this company is a great place to work. You will be encouraged to share your ideas, bring your skills to the table, and learn from each other in a relaxed workplace with easy-going people. You also get to move around within the smaller sub-teams to get maximum exposure to all areas of the business. 0% chance of boredom!
2+ years experience working hands-on with:
- OO PHP
- Magento and/or Zend
- Ecommerce experience
- Experience working within an Agile environment
- Any other framework experience (Laravel, Symfony, Zend, Yii, Code Igniter, CakePHP etc.)
- Good knowledge of rewriting/upgrading code (using PHP 4)
- Docker or container software experience
- Previous Lead position/Mentoring experience (for higher level roles)
- Any other experience you have is valued
- Company socials
- Great career progression
- Regular pay reviews
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Close to motorway links
If you're interested or want to find out more, give me a call on 0161 667 5949, or click apply below!