Are you a creative developer with a passion for all things eCommerce, digital, and creative?
Do you enjoy problem solving, have a creative mind and want to upgrade your skills whilst learning new ones, all whilst progressing your career?
My client, a leading eCommerce company in Yorkshire, are looking for a PHP developer to join their tech team where you will have the opportunity to develop bespoke applications, various in-house websites and web based applications in a supportive and positive, yet challenging environment.
A Graduate developer would be a great fit, or someone with at least 12 months commercial experience in eCommerce.
- Version control experience e.g. GIT.
- Experience using responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- A willingness to learn new things in a fast paced technical environment.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for technology.
- Experience debugging web applications/scripts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Be a great communicator, and able to clearly discuss your work with others
- Have the ability to take instruction and implement tasks effectively
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) knowledge
- Familiarity with design pattern concepts such as MVC
- Any previous experience with: Laravel, Docker, AWS, AngularJS 1.x, Gulp
- Unit testing (and documentation)
- Write clean well commented code & engage in peer reviews
- Fix issues that arise on any of the in house applications & live sites
- Develop new features on multiple projects
- Thoroughly test their code in local & staging environment to make sure it is ready for deployment
- Competitive salary
- 28 Days Paid holiday (inc Bank Holiday)
- Friendly productive environment
- Free parking
- Staff discounts
- 08.00am-4.00pm working hours
Interviews taking place next week, so if this takes your fancy, then apply below before applications close!
If you want to know more, give me a call on 0161 667 5949