Who they are?
A privately-owned market leader with a history spanning over a decade. They have carefully built a multinational brand built through a focus on the consumer and operating honestly and with integrity.
They are currently going through a period of growth and are looking to expand on a high performing agile development team.
Why Work for them?
This is an opportunity to join one of the most recognisable brands in its industry, a true market leader that priorities staying ahead of the competition. You will have access to training and development to keep you abreast of all the latest technology and exposure to other areas of the business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to demonstrate your coding ability and have influence on key and wide-ranging decisions this role is suited to you.
Based in there Blackburn office you will be:
- Developing, maintaining and support the E-commerce site across multiple countries
- Troubleshooting, identifying and resolving any ad hoc website queries
- Migration of current CMS to latest version
- Two years of commercial development experience
- Solid understanding of OO PHP
- Experience of CMS systems - Magento ideally
- Experience/knowledge of multiple PHP MVC frameworks
- A track record of constant learning and understanding of software patterns
For further information including the Job Specification please give Omari Phillips a call on 0161 667 5946.