PHP Developer | PHP, MySQL, Linux, Symfony
PHP Developer is sought after by a rapidly expanding Fintech company on a contract basis. You will be working on the company's financial platform and assisting with the massive growth plans they have over the next 6 months. It is a great opportunity to work within the financial sector but at the same time with a company who have a fun, relaxed and fairly informal team.
Their development office is based near High Wycombe.
They are looking for someone with strong PHP skills and experience working on a range of projects within a Linux environment. Modern MVC skills are a must with Symfony being their preferred framework (but it is not essential for the position). You must be comfortable using the existing LAMP stack but also be adaptable to use the most relevant technologies moving forwards. The platform supports a large amount of web traffic and a massive user base so any experience working on similar scale platforms would be really beneficial.
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent PHP experience with knowledge of the full LAMP stack
- Skills using other technologies including HTML/CSS
- Experienced in Linux System management over multiple servers and skills using the Linux OS
- Any modern MVC experience - Symfony skills are desirable
- Previous experience working on high traffic websites with large data sets
- Any AWS experience would be beneficial
They have a budget of between £300 and £350 per day for the position and are looking for a contractor to be with them for an initial 3-6 month contract.
If this is of interest, send your CV or call Luke Rose on 0121 647 2584.