Partner Development Manager
£60k - £75k
I am currently recruiting for an exciting software company which is using AI software to ensure the customer experience and the customer journey is second to none.
They are a trusted vendor to blue-chip businesses across banking, telecoms, retail, healthcare, travel and logistics around the world. Organisations are
You will contribute to top line revenue growth and overall end customer adoption across all market segments through a proactive and structured strategy of partner development working with the in-life partner management team.
This is a highly collaborative role as you will be identifying and aligning partners to our regional business development and sales teams.
- Responsible for activities with selected key partners
- Develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives.
- Lead the effective collaboration of strategy and tactics between sales and partners at both new and existing customers to drive new logos & influence revenue.
- Ensure cross-functional teams are working together to identify, penetrate, and close large, strategic software deals.
- Build and drive joint strategy and business plans for selected Partners that includes compelling joint value propositions, clearly defined go-to-market strategies and progress tracking metrics.
- Contribute to the development of standards for partner delivery excellence and ensure customer delight.
- Partner with marketing to recommend and help produce content that supports overall alliance plans.
Skills & Experience...
- 5 + plus years' alliances development and acquisition experience in Enterprise SaaS
- Experience of building technology and channel partner eco-systems within the IaaS/Cloud/SaaS Markets
- Engaging and influencing C-level executives and stakeholders with an understanding of how to influence enterprise decision making processes
- Domain Expert. Experience with platform-based SaaS offerings is highly desirable
- Experience of presenting and articulating complex concepts into simple value propositions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams.
- The position requires domestic as well as International travel.