Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 (DOE)
My client is going to be implementing Cloud Financials, HCM and Payroll from summer 2019. They are looking for an Oracle Consultant which will take responsibility in one of three functional areas: Projects/Research, Finance or HR and Payroll.
You will need to have a detailed understanding of system functionality and business processes to ensure that you can make relevant improvements and configurations to the system when required. As well as offering expertise within a functional area, you will focus on key Oracle areas such as: Reporting with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), Cloud-to-Cloud integrations, Web Centre Content (Oracle Document Management System), output documents and UPK (Oracle training platform).
The ideal candidate would have strong experience with Oracle Cloud with their experience covering one or more of the following areas: Cloud Financials, Projects or Cloud HCM & Payroll.
- Maintaining configuration workbooks, engaging with stakeholders across the business areas and to clearly document the functional specification that is deployed or amended.
- Maintaining knowledge of the Oracle Roadmap and have a detailed understanding of the next quarterly release to influence the priorities of improvements and adoption of new features and enhancements.
- Investigating defects and deploying fixes.
- Understanding how the system can be optimised requiring a close alignment with Oracle's Modern Business Practice approach.
- Providing knowledge transfer of system administration to the team.
- Train key users for testing and end-user training.
- Define test scripts to ensure specifications can be tested end to end.
- Escalate issues to MSP/Oracle in timely fashion.
- Development of reports. (OTBI, BiP and OBIA)
- Support documentation and entry of configuration within Oracle Cloud ERP to support customisations within the integration.
- To become an experience part of the team within other functional areas that may be out your expertise.
- Provide continuous knowledge transfer to the business functions to ensure that they are self-sufficient.
- Good experience translating business requirements and design into technical solutions.
- Ability to research, learn, troubleshoot and support complex system customisations.
- Knowledge of Oracle R11i or 12 and Oracle Fusion essential with one Cloud project completed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and able to work effectively within a team.
- Acted as a lead consultant on either an Oracle Fusion or Oracle E-Business suite implementations.
- Strong experience dealing with Senior Management and Director/CIO level and the ability to consult their choices.
- Willingness to operate and progress in areas that are outside of previous experience.
To be considered for the role please send me an up-to-date CV and you will have a response within 40 hours!