Network / Infrastructure Engineer - PERM - STAFFORDSHIRE - £35k - £40k + Bonus + Benefits
Highly experienced Network /Infrastructure Engineer to join our client site based in Staffordshire.
The Organisation is investing heavily in growing their technical team in line with the firm's strategic growth plans making this Network / Infrastructure Engineer position an opportune time to join the business and be a part of their technical growth and successes
Network / Infrastructure Engineer will be an integral part of the technical team implementing, maintaining and upgrading a wide range of platforms within the organisation therefore experience and knowledge of working with platforms like Skype, Exchange, Cisco ESA, Blackberry UEM would be highly advantageous, (Training Provided). The Infrastructure Engineer will also be responsible for creating and maintaining user accounts and permissions.
- 2nd / 3rd Line support and dealing with high level escalations
- Implementation and configuration of Network
- Problem solving and investigation network improvements
- Assessing and analysing incidents and implementing Improvements on performance.
- Communicating with 3rd parties within the organisation effectively
- Responding to technical issues and maintaining required level of standard when rectifying any technical issues.
- Maintain messaging platforms availability and performance requirement.
- Windows Server, TCP/IP, DHCP
- Working with Networks Load Balancers, LAN and Firewalls
- Troubleshooting and implementing infrastructure framework
- Creating accurate technical documentation
- Technical documentation - ability to summarise technical reports and document accurately
- Ideally working with ITIL principles,
- Experience of Exchange, Cisco ESA, Skype for Business would be an advantage
In return you will be rewarded with:
-Competitive Salary + Bonus
-Clear progression route
-25 days holiday
Please forward an updated CV for immediate consideration