£55,000 - £65,000 (Dependant on Experience)
I am working exclusively with a leading client based in Berkshire who are looking to hire a Mobile Application Developer, ideally with a minimum of 4 years' experience.
Mobile Application Developer Specification:
- Development of secure mobile applications on iOS & Android for internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the full lifecycle from requirements capture, through design and coding to implementation.
- Provide technical direction for the development, design and system integration from a development perspective through to implementation
- Ensure that the work of the development projects meets high standards and is always quality checked prior to handover for testing.
- Create and maintain coding documentation of all risk/issues and logs in relation to any of our system applications.
- Responsible for all online software related application maintenance
- Identify system deficiencies and implement effective solutions.
- A proven track record of design, development and testing of architecturally robust and scalable solutions.
- Ability to interpret requirements into working code.
- Continually improve skills, utilising provided training materials, and seek to expand business knowledge.
- Develop, test and implement code to best practice guidelines.
- Work to plans / deadlines provided, escalating issues as appropriate.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Ensure that communication to the business is professional, clear and appropriate.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of defects.
- Work closely with other systems teams to ensure successful technical solution delivery.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the capability to analyse existing systems for enhancement
- Insight into cyber security and safeguarding the company's and client's data
- Working in an Agile, waterfall and hybrid approaches to projects
- Degree educated preferable Computer Science related
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please send me your CV and I will call you to discuss.