My client in central London are seeking a Python developer on a permanent basis.
The python developer will hvae 2 -4 years experience as a Python developer responsible for creating web applications and utilising programming skills for the interpretation of genetic data from large databases.
The python developer will be responsible for developing and operating computational pipelines, working on complex projects and custom tasks that span a wide variety of analysis problems and developing and maintaining a knowledge base of variants and annotations.
Essential skills, knowledge and behaviours required for fully effective performance in this role
- Proficiency in Bash and Python, and experience in assigning APIs
- Proficiency in collaborative development tools such as Github, Confluence and JIRA
- Comfortable using of high performance computing clusters
- Ability to work independently and to show initiative within a team
- Ability to prioritise and balance competing demands
- Ability to communicate effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Flexible and co-operative approach to colleagues