My client, a leading global retailer for all things video game, film, gadget and tech related, are looking for a PHP Developer to join their team to begin the overhaul and rebuild of their 10-year-old systems.
You will join a friendly team of 7 developers to work on the ever-increasing collection of e-commerce websites that supply the world with as much Crash Bandicoot, Game of Thrones or Assassin's Creed that they could possibly want!
Most of the systems are developed in-house, so any code you write will most definitely be put through its paces with over 1 million registered users taking advantage of the websites and submitting millions of £££'s worth of orders.
More and more websites and systems are being made with these guys, with plans to expand massively over the next year. They aren't one to be missed!
- Development of existing websites and internal systems
- Development of new ecommerce websites as the company grows
- Working with Symfony to develop a new ecommerce system
- Working with the ecommerce team to ensure the website attracts customers and brings revenue
- Review, manage and optimise the customer content, usability, navigation and processes across the websites
- Basic Linux commands
Bonus Skills (Not Essential):
- Understanding of OOP principles
- Git/Version Control
- MVC frameworks (Symfony and/or Laravel, Zend)
- Interest in video games
- Employee bonus system
- Monthly review/personal development meetings
- Great development and progression
- Chill out room with consoles
- Free on-site parking
- Free Fruit
- Department outings (paintball, bowling, you name it!)
- Charity events and company treats arranged throughout the year
Get applying now - interviews being held Thursday/Friday this week!