Mid-Level PHP Developer - 6 month contract- Laravel -City of London
My City of London based client, an award-winning Marketing Agency is on the lookout for a Mid-Level PHP Developer to join the team for an initial 6-month contract, extension highly likely.
This role requires candidates to be able to start within the next week and hit the ground running on the internal projects.
You'll be joining a well-established development team that works across external and internal projects. They operate three areas of development: Internal & public facing products, Data engineering & reporting, and client facing agency style work.
The Techy Part:
- Strong and current PHP skills, including OOP & Framework experience.
- Laravel or Symfony (essential!)
- Experience with JS modular bundlers such as Webpack or Gulp to group npm/yarn packages.
- Strong CSS including Sass/Less & frameworks like Bootstrap, Tailwind or Bulma.
- Strong MySQL, pgSQL or comparable RDBMS including query optimisation.
- Knowledge of other databases such as Redis, Elasticsearch, MongoDB etc.
- Excellent communication skills including requirements gathering and liaising with non-technical team members.
Location: City of London
Day Rate: £400-£425 per day DOE
Start: within the next 7 days
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fun, relaxed organisation and work on a number of exciting projects. If you are interested, please apply today.