MI / BI Data Analyst - From £45 000 to £55 000 - Permanent - Manchester City Centre
Client with cutting edge technology is now expanding their team. Looking to recruit top Data Analysts with a wide-ranging skillset and "can do" mindset. You will be involved in latest tech and be dealing with TB's worth of sensitive data. You will be creative in your role and responsible for the contribution of new innovative ways to use this global data. If you enjoy a lively, friendly and dynamic environment and have passion for data please apply now.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven working experience as a data analyst for at least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages/visualizations tools
- Experience in using relational databases or non-relational for accessing and sourcing data
- Experience Collaborate with cross functional teams on data support solutions for new projects
- You must be passionate about data and your job
Exposure to/understanding of/self-taught in:
- Go Special
- Pig or hive
- Mongo DB
- Flexible hours
- Working from home 1 day a week
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Statuary Pension
- Great working environment
- Pool table and free drinks
Based in central Manchester and offer a very competitive salary package - up to £55k + Pension, 25 days holiday + BH and flexible hours including working from home.
For more information on this MI/BI Data Analyst role please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.