Talent are currently working with one of the leading financial organisations in the UK to recruit a number of people for their Data Innovation team.
As a Metadata Analyst you will play a key role in creating their Enterprise Metadata hub by providing content, classification and understanding of the data that exists in their system.
You will have a great grasp of the English language and be passionate about taxonomies, classifications, definitions, structure and the meaning inherent in data.
Skills & Experience
- Must have worked on at least one project / used one tool dedicated to metadata collection, ingestion, analysis or distribution.
- Knowledge and understanding of metadata standards and processes.
- Experience working with stakeholders to identify and resolve metadata issues, conducting impact and/or gap analysis of metadata.
- An understanding of the difference between business glossaries and data dictionaries.
- Good experience with a range of IT systems and an understanding of the IT lifecycle.
- A good understanding of governance of the software development lifecycle.
- Ability to understand and explain complex issues from both a technical and a business perspective.
- Excellent communication skills, in particular the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders including senior leaders.
- Excellent grasp of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Experience in process optimisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing organisation as they undergo their next phase of growth.
This is an urgent requirement and the client will be looking to interview as soon as possible. If you are interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV.