Manual Tester - Greater Manchester - £35k + Excellent Benefits
One of Talent Internationals leading clients is a market-leading software/data science provider who are seeking an experienced Manual Tester to join their team on a permanent basis.
A small, but highly agile technology solutions company, they are currently going through significant technology change. Experience is key in this role as they are expecting the suitable applicant to hit the ground running.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Proven experience in manual testing
- Experience in Test with focus on delivering quality
- Experience of Agile working environments, pairing and working within a collaborative team
- Competence in translating product requirements into technical solutions
- Experience in building and improving manual test frameworks.
- Performance or security testing experience is an advantage.
Strong communication skills are essential for this position as you are collaborating with senior Stakeholders on a day-to-day basis
Salaries of up to £35,000 are on offer in addition to benefits and a great working environment. This role also offers the flexibility of working from home.
If you are interested in hearing more about the Manual Tester based in Greater Manchester please click on the link to apply.