package: Up to £35,000 + Free parking, Overtime, Flexible working, Pension, Free Technical training, personal career development plans, and other fantastic benefits for this Software Tester opportunity!
Would you like to work for an award-winning organisation in a new state of the art office, and be part of a Testing team working on up to date exciting Technical projects? If so, please carry on reading!
My client based in Stoke (Not a Betting or Gambling company) are Seeking x2 motivated, Manual Testers to join their team, that is growing from strength to strength. Part of the role will include; being responsible for crafting both automated and manual testing solutions and at the same time utilising the latest technologies and techniques.
As a software test team, this particular Client have invested in automated testing to provide a comprehensive and rigorous system and would expect that any suitable Applicants would be able assist in these endeavours. As well as this, you should expect to support testing on .NET Desktop applications whilst also working alongside internal teams to understand and provide feedback against specific requirements.
Not only is this a great opportunity to join an exciting and strong Software Testing team, that is considered as a key area for the business, they also have massive plans to grow this particular division. This is also a great chance to join a friendly, and fun Testing team that have a work hard play hard attitude, this role and package also includes being offered the chance to free technical training as my client believes it is important to give all their staff the opportunity to enhance their Development and personal progression with bespoke personalised career progression plans.
- Design and develop a robust system testing process
- System testing of applications in line with process
- Create and maintain system testing artefacts
- Maintenance of automated UI testing processes (Ranorex)
- Design and implement load testing processes
- Work closely with development team to deliver applications for UAT
- Work closely with Business Analyst to understand requirement
- Management of system testing environment
- A system testing function is in place, but part of the role requires you to impart your experience and recommend improvements, and introduce a rigorous documented process.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' within a System Testing Role
- SOA/Tiered applications
- Microsoft Development Stack (TFS, C#/.NET, SQL, WINFORM)
- Work well under pressure
- Delivers to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team player
- Build strong working relationships with developers, DBA's, Business Analysts and IT Support.
If you feel you have the relevant skills to be considered for this Manual Tester opportunity and would like to know further information, please forward an up to date version of your CV and I will contact you back within 48 hours to discuss this role in more detail.