| Machine Learning | NLP | £50 000 - £80 000 | Stock Incentives | Python |
A rare opportunity has opened up to join an extremely talented and well-funded tech-start up in the heart of London that is focussed on delivering a state of the art data pipeline which causes a societal (and global) impact.
They are only looking for the best and brightest people who are comfortable working with diverse, unstructured datasets to design NLP modules in an end-to-pipeline.
You will be working for a company entirely comprised of Machine Learning Specialists, working directly with the CTO and contributing to the culture, product, and vision of the company.
- Creating models to parse and annotate text
- Building sentiment analysis models
- Building full end-to-end data pipelines
- Working on a multi-lingual translation system
- Ensuring your models are deployed and integrated smoothly into the company framework
What we are looking for:
- A PhD in a relevant field OR two years industry experience in NLP-related roles
- Previous experience building production ready NLP pipelines
- Previous experience working on a cloud platform
- Familiarity with extremely large data sets
- Flexibility and adaptability in your work ethic
- A curious and challenge-embracing mentality
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment
- Python - Scikit-Learn, NLTK, Tensorflow, Keras, etc.
- Apache Spark, Hadoop
- Git, Unix
- Specific periods of the week dedicated to personal development
- Book club for personal and professional development
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible working
- Provision of specific computer equipment