Machine Learning Engineer // £40 000 - £65 000 // Birmingham
Machine Learning | Python | Data Scientist | Data Engineer | Image Segmentation | Deep Learning
Have you always wanted to work alongside the brightest Machine Learning specialists in the industry?
Does working with the latest technology and machine learning tools excite you?
Do you enjoy a challenge?
If you think you've got what it takes then, this is the right opportunity for you. Come join an organisation that puts Machine Learning at the core of its business. No other team in the West Midlands works on anything as exciting as this opportunity. And opportunities like this don't come around often.
You'll be working on a relatively small team of dedicated Machine Learning Specialists so will have the chance to grow, learn, and take on roles in the data pipeline you wouldn't necessarily be able to in other companies.
The Core Skills Necessary:
- Proficient in Python Programming
- ML Libraries: Sci-kit Learn & Keras
- Experience in Image Segmentation / Analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or above in relevant academic field
- Previous academic or industry experience in Machine Learning
- Proficiency in advanced Machine Learning: Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing, etc.
- Experience working on Computer Vision
- Experience on Cloud Platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
- Other programming language experience: R, Matlab, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Previous work on Robotics
- Skilled in data visualisation tools: Power BI, RShiny, Jupyter Labs, etc.
- Experience in using the Linux operating system
At the end of the day, not everyone has the ability to work on projects like this, if you think you're one of the few who can contact Ben Irving at Talent International for more details on the company and the role.