Linux or Windows System Administrator - SC CLEARED
£400p/d - Outside IR35
- Act as 2nd/3rd line support for incidents, problems and changes to solutions and services.
- Provide specialist technical support and assistance to projects ensuring delivery of requisite non- functional requirements and to continual service improvement.
- Responsible for preparations and support of IT Operations solutions and services, physical or virtual, according to industry and organisational best practices standards, service requirements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) throughout the lifecycle.
- Provide technical support and assistance to projects.
- Coach and mentor junior team members and assist in the delivery of provision of first class service, and consistent levels of capability available as required by the organisation.
Please apply to find out further details,