Legal Intern - East Midlands - 3 Months
One of Talent Internationals leading clients are urgently recruiting for a Legal Intern to join the existing team for an initial 3 months contract based in East Midlands. Your main task would be to provide junior support to legally qualified staff within the research contracts team.
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to have the following skills and experience
- graduate with an educational and/or professional background in law;
- completion of the Legal Practice Course/Bar Vocational Training Course would be advantageous;
- high standard of written English;
- excellent analytical and drafting skills;
- the ability to work with senior academic staff and high profile stakeholders;
- excellent communication skills and a professional approach;
- the ability to work independently and manage own workload;
- experienced in legal research;
- strong MS Office skills;
- excellent organisation skills; experienced in office administration.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity for a 3 months Legal Intern based in East Midlands please click on the link to apply