Lead Technical Architect - Permanent - Warrington - circa £65000 + Car allowance and excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Lead Technical Architect , working within an exciting and national organisation. The role is tasked with enhancing the IT capability and to own the architecture of the technical infrastructure and lead the design of new solutions. This will include technology, information, shared infrastructure and application services.
Skills and experience required;
- Eligibility for security clearance to SC and be a UK national;
- A broad and deep technical understanding of technical and infrastructure architecture and management;
- Relevant technical accreditations (Microsoft, Cisco etc…);
- A demonstrable track record of 10+ years in technical and solution architecture for network, infrastructure, authentication and Microsoft tooling technologies;
- 5+ years' complex migration experience covering network, infrastructure and users;
- 3+ years' experience in the design, implementation and management of Azure Hybrid Cloud environments (CASB experience advantageous);
- 5+ years' experience in deploying Office 365 and complex Exchange Online migrations;
- 3+ years' experience working with security controls including for example, PKI, HSM's, DMVPN and other forms of encryption;
- Exposure to secure or accredited environments with SIEM and SOC; and
- A self-motivated, proactive and customer focused attitude with excellent organisational
If you feel you are a good match for the above and would like to find out more details. Please apply via CV submission and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail.