Lead Golang Developer, Lead Python Developer, London, IOT
My client in London are seeking a Lead Engineer with substancial Golang experience to help define and deliver a suite of world's first IoT products and services.
The cleint are a game changing IoT service that is positioned to disrupt and transform entire industries.
Far from your typical start-up, they have been incubated with the world's most advanced innovation firm, a fortune 50 corporate partner and significant Silicon Valley venture capital managed by a Facebook founder.
What you'll do
- Build APIs to serve internal consumers ranging from customer facing apps to machine learning pipelines
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
Who you are
- Strong knowledge in Golang (Go) or Python
- Experience with distributed systems
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- You have experience deploying production applications (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud)
- Rave about the benefits that CI / CD has given you in previous projects
- Demonstrated experience in implementing highly scalable backend services
- You know when to use a non-relational instead of a traditional relational database
- A solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture
- Comfortable working with unix-like systems
- Great communication skills
- Bonus to have a link to your Github