We're looking for a Lead Frontend Engineer to join my client team in the South West
You'll work closely with Product and Design to help build a customer-facing core product.
Their product helps many of the industry's leading engineering teams around the world deliver higher quality software to their users.
We are looking for someone who wants to build enterprise level applications with React, ES6, and always exploring the latest tools
What you'll get to do:
- Build the core product that helps developers all over the world be more efficient at what they do
- Collaborate with product designers and other software engineers to deliver seamless, beautiful, performant user-facing products and experiences
- Architect and build dynamic data visualizations to help customers explore huge sets of crash data
- Use what you build to improve what you build - we use Bugsnag ourselves every day!
- Use the latest and greatest frontend technologies. We use react, d3, typescript, jest, enzyme, storybook, etc.
- Be a key player in future hiring and structuring of the team
- Thoughtfully and constructively review work from others on the team
Your background likely includes:
- Experience building complex user interfaces
- Comfortable leading teams in high level technical decisions
- Mentorship of junior engineers
- Strong communication skills that reduce the inherent ambiguity in fast moving environments
- Bachelor degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Experience building interactive data visualizations
- Experience building real-time, single page apps
- Experience building APIs
- Active in technical community