Lead Developer/Architect - .Net C# - Contract
We are working with a government agency who are currently looking to add a seasoned developer to their existing team. We currently have over 20 other people contracting for us on site, and we get stellar reviews from everyone we have helped to secure a job.
This is a leading role, and will require someone who has experience working in a similar capacity - you will be involved in the high level development, so architecture experience is an absolute must. You would be working in an agile workplace, and would need to be able to hit the ground running. This company work in a TDD environment, so you must be able to demonstrate that you are comfortable working in that way.
Here is a brief overview of some of the base skills you will require:
- Able to develop in C# (Most recent versions)
- Able to develop software using SQL server.
- Must be proficient in writing code using a TDD
- Clean, easily maintainable code is essential.
- GIT, ASP.NET, MVC and WebAPI
- Experience with Enterprise level solutions is a huge bonus.
As with all adverts, it will be a lot easier for me to explain the job in more detail over the phone - so if this is something that you are interested in getting some more information on, please send me a CV and I will give you a call at your convenience.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.