Lead Business/Data Analyst
Location: Doncaster (some Travel expected in this role - Stoke and Bristol)
Rate: £250 - £300 a day
Duration: 8 Months
Due to continued growth, my Client in Doncaster are recruiting for a Lead Business/Data Analyst to join their team on an 8-month contract.
Role and Tasks:
- Agree requirements with business stakeholders using technical, data and process knowledge to inform the requirements.
- Managing the scope, data extraction, testing requirements and key documentation through to completion for Customer Rectification data requests
- Continuously identify ways to improve use of data and process to deliver the fastest most accurate solution for the customer.
- We are looking for an individual who is passionate about data and analytics, have an aptitude for problem solving, and use that approach to provide simple and effective solutions.
- You must be able to communicate effectively, have an eye for detail and demonstrate a restless curiosity. The individual must not be afraid to challenge status quo and we actively encourage innovative approaches to the way we do things.
- Planning & organising
- Understands data structure and databases
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Collaborative working
- Business Acumen
- understand the data perform advanced SQL and test their own outcomes
If you feel you that you have the required skills for this opportunity, then please send and up to date version of your CV, and you will be contacted back within 48 hours.