Job Title: Lead Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £42 K
- Flexible Working
- Free Parking
- Personalised career progression plans
- Technical training courses and mroe
Are you missing on- going support and development at your current role? My client is an innovative and forward thinking company. As one of the UK's largest in their market they are known to look after their employees really well. You will be given an opportunity to work with a variety of managers from all business areas. The successful lead analyst will receive a competitive remuneration package and deserved recognition.
- Collaboration with Pricing, Business Optimisation, MI Dev, Distribution and external consultants to deliver insight that supports the pricing and business strategy.
- Prioritise and manage key data & modelling projects alongside ad hoc analytical tasks to provide timely, accurate and actionable analysis.
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer value and optimisation models across all product lines and the other group companies.
- Contribute to and support delivery of the team strategy and analytical roadmap.
- Oversee the development of new reports/dashboards that support Trading and wider functional areas of the Group.
- Build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships both internally and externally.
- Manage and develop a team of analysts and create appropriate business cases where development is warranted or necessary in order to achieve team objectives & team plan.
Skills and experience:
- Highly numerate with experience delivering in-depth analytics.
- A high degree of commercial acumen.
- Experience of working with large datasets and, ideally, with a coding background
- The desire to develop working knowledge of modelling software and analytical techniques.
- Naturally inquisitive with a passion for data
- The ability and experience of managing a team
- Confidence to self-manage and explore, test and challenge the status quo.
- The ability to communicate information clearly and concisely to varied and sometimes non-technical audiences
- Proven track record of managing multiple tasks, effective prioritisation and delivering quality and accurate results.
- It would be desirable if the successful individual could have:
- Extensive experience working with large datasets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant area (Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science).
- Project management or consultant experience.
- Background in pricing or analytical function
If you would like to be considered for this multi-award winning company as their new Lead Analyst, please apply by attaching your up to date CV.