Junior Salesforce Administrator - Birmingham - Permanent - Up to £30,000 (DOE)
My client has an exciting opportunity for an individual with an IT/Administrative background to begin their Salesforce journey! It will be a hands-on role with a good exposure to various aspects of the Salesforce system and to ensure it operates smoothly and efficiently across the business.
You will work closely with the CRM Manager who will train and shape you into the perfect Salesforce Administrator while giving you the freedom to work on smaller projects!
- Perform administrative tasks, such as: setting up users, creating or updating fields, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Provide front line support for CRM user issues.
- Routine maintenance of data on the CRM, and on the Company's ERP system.
- Build and maintain strong communications with colleagues in various departments across the organisation.
- Always operate within corporate parameters.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience within the IT sector.
- Well organised - able to prioritise, multi-task and work independently.
- Methodological in how you apply yourself to your work.
- Keen eye for detail.
- Capable user of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint. MS Access desirable.
- Well developed analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A strong teamwork ethic - able to build and maintain internal and external working relations.
- Be willing and able to undertake national and occasional international travel.
Exposure or experience with the Salesforce platform is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Salesforce!