Following a recent Series-A funding round, my client is looking for talented Web developers to join an awesome team of engineers to help engineer a platform.
The current web application is a shiny SPA developed in React & Redux and backed by a node.js web server.
- Working within the small UI engineering team you will be a seasoned (Web) Developer responsible for all aspects of day-to-day development; from developing new features, improving performance of our machine-learning components, to mentoring junior developers and engaging with front-of-house.
- Your experience will enable you to be writing React components one day, and then tinkering with charting libraries or D3.js the next day
- Writing modular, well tested code that remains easy to maintain as the codebase and business continues to scale
- Understanding and applying industry best practices and ensuring our web application can run flawlessly on any browser
- Ensuring code quality via code review, automated testing and pair programming as required
- Technical degree or similar
- Expert Web developer with years of enterprise or quality code development under your belt
- Familiarity with git
- Significant exposure to React and ideally Redux
- Comfortable in a linux environment
- Familiarity with automation and build tools (Jenkins etc)
- A "can-do" startup attitude and capability of bootstrapping internal projects and seeing them through to completion
- You like clean code. The number of WTFs in your code is low!
- Familiarity with container based deployment
- Unlimited holidays!
- Regular company BBQ's and social events
- Hackathons & Personal Development days
- Regular meetup group hosted on site
- Espresso Machine/Beer Fridge/Soft drinks
- Your choice of hardware
- Flexible working