About requirement and Role:
Talent international have a excellent opportunity for a Java technical architect , to come and work with a illustrious gold partner on a long term 12 month project based in zaventem , Belgium.
In the role of an Technology Architect, you will be Developing complex application in JEE and other related technologies. You will be responsible for setting up the Development, Execution and Operational Architecture, u will also be participating in architectural reviews with clients. You will need to build the project team, schedule assignments, and ensure Quality of the SW developed. You will have complete ownership of people and their performance management in the project with the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients, within their domain, service and technology area.
The candidate should be able to
- At least 12 years of experience with Information Technology.
- Strong experience in hands-on coding experience in Java or Azure based technologies including Apache Storm and HD Insight.
- Experience in driving, mentoring and guiding team on latest technologies relevant to Java stack, REST, NodeJS based UI frameworks is an added advantage.
- Strong technical acumen and driving best engineering practice, architecture design and agile processes
- Experience of planning, budgeting and quality assurance related to software development projects.
- Technical Skill
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required.
- 1 Experience working with multinational companies and co-ordinating or co-operating among geographically distributed global teams.
- Understanding of tools like Jira, MS Visio, Java technologies.
- Understanding of Micro services architecture, container-based deployments and Cloud (AWS or Azure) Infrastructure.
- Detailed understanding of IoT and Connected Car/Telematics concepts, will be a plus.
to find out more please can you apply below