Currently looking for talented Full-stack Java developers for a brilliant digital transformation project (OUTSIDE IR35)
This is the opportunity to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across the organisation.
We are looking for Java developers who want to work with Java 8 and Open Source Technologies, such as Scala / Python / React / Play - who will:
- Have strong skills in web developer and be ready to quickly get to work within a multi-disciplinary team of developers, designers, editors, and analysts focussed on one or more products or projects - in an AGILE Environment
- Build web and mobile products to serve a variety of users' needs.
- Implement APIs for internal and external use.
- Build up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment.
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
- Experience building server-side web applications and detailed knowledge of at least one programming language (we use a range of languages including Ruby, Python, Scala, Java 8, Play, React, Node.js, Docker node )
- and/or detailed understanding and experience of front-end web development (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Outstanding ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code (TDD)
- Understanding of and experience with a range of approaches to testing application code and systems for behaviour and performance
- An ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Experience working on technical projects within a team
- Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux and/or Mac OS X
- Knowledge of the git version control system - Github / CI / Heroku / RESTful API
If this is you apply today! I look forward talking you through the role in more detail.