Java Developer - Reading - Permanent
We've been working alongside one of the most exciting start-ups in the South for a number of months to help them build their team. I'm currently on the hunt for the next lucky candidate to join the team.
This opportunity comes with the benefit of joining a very close knit team, who live and breathe the company - everyone works together to create something bigger, and are encouraged to learn and push themselves each day.
We currently need a number of Java Developers to join them at their office in Reading, however they are proud of their flexible culture, and there would be no problem with you working from home up to 3 days a week (if you wanted to of course!)
- A technical degree in a subject relevant to Software Development
- A background in Java development, ideally in an enterprise environment.
- The ability to write clean code in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of automation tools such as Maven/Jenkins etc.
- Above all, a positive attitude fitting with the company's culture!
If you are interested in this position, please send in a CV and a covering letter to me and I will give you a call to discuss the role in much more detail.
You must be eligible to work in the UK