Fixed term contract until December 2019
Worcester - Hindlip
We are wokring with West Mercia Police in Hindlip. They currently have a need for an IT trainer to help train and familiarise their Officers with their IT systems.
The main purpose of the role is to research, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes (Information Management). To assess achievement of trainees and provide professional feedback and / or developmental plans as appropriate.
- To research, prepare and plan training material according to any stated objectives and in accordance with organisational requirements
- To support the learning of others using the most effective medium
- To prepare reports, tests and assessments on delegates / students as required
- To validate and update training material as appropriate
- To identify and apply appropriate evaluation processes, incorporating feedback into training design
- Maintain knowledge / accreditation and skills with regard to national, regional and local developments in computer & communication systems
- To undertake other duties commensurate with the nature, level of responsibility and grading of this post, as required
- Training & development lead body level 3 qualification, or equivalent (e.g, CTLLS)
- Substantial recent experience in an information technology role; experience of analysing learning needs, designing and delivering learning & development solutions and carrying out formal assessment against recognised standards
- Competent in the use of IT, including Microsoft Word & PowerPoint, Excel and databases; excellent communication skills
- Travel throughout Warwickshire and West Mercia
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please get in touch.