We have an exciting opportunity to join our client as IT Administrator. You will join a collaborative team with a variety of responsibilities - the perfect opportunity for you to learn new skills.
As IT Administrator you will provide support to all sites in UK; all employees and all UK projects. You will be developing, implementing and following IT policies and procedures according to quality standard IS0 9001 and ISO 27001.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Educated to degree level or higher in computing, scientific or engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- Supporting, maintaining and upgrading a Microsoft Exchange server.
- Storage Solutions, Backup and Replication Services (Local, SAN, Cloud).
- Office 365 Administration in a hybrid cloud environment.
- SharePoint administration and/or development.
- Experience of end point management, performance and capacity monitoring tools.
- Set up, support and maintain a virtualised infrastructure which comprises VMware vSphere, servers, SAN and switches.
- Must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory administration.
- Proficient in installing/administrating Microsoft Operating systems (server and client).
Based in Stockport and offering a very competitive salary package: up to £40k + generous benefits including 5 weeks holidays and 18% private pension scheme, a fantastic training and development programme in a relaxed but innovative environment.
For more information on this IT Administrator role please send CV's immediately and call to discuss.