IT 1st Line (Mobile Device Management)
Role: Permanent - Immediate start available
Location: Kingston upon Thames / Surbiton (Surrey)
Salary: up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
The IT Administrator provides a contact point for finance, documentation and requests made into the department for procurement.
The role encompasses the co-ordination and resolution of any issue or request received into the department under the above.
The role acts as an ambassador for IT to the rest of the business and the company's clients.
The role is responsible for the financial settlement and reporting of information to and from the finance teams, on behalf of IT.
- Mobile Device Management role with full responsibility for the management of Phones/Tablets for the business, including the purchase ordering of equipment, liasing with the Mobile Service Provider.
- Use of Airwatch, Intune, MobileIron or similar technology is needed.
- Completes Administration tasks for or Finance systems, including ordering, cost allocations, and other finance related reporting or updates
- Originates electronic workflow documentation to customers and provides support to users on how to use the technology I.e. EchoSign document workflow approvals.
- Ensures that the IT department has a clear view on holidays, sickness and other planned and unplanned absences, through a reporting tool
- Will provide the management & distribution of mobile, computing, & software assets based on approved requests from the business
- Delivery the creation & management of the IT Service Catalogue, in conjunction with the rest of the principals in the IT department
- Liaises with external 3rd parties to provide subcontracted services ie calling out engineers to faulty equipment, or replacing faulty warranty items
- Provides asset management support to the head of the department by way of identifying asset information, providing reporting analysis, and updating key IT asset information
- A patient and "customer first" manner essential for this role, and being prepared to go the extra mile in order to complete the task on time, and to high standard
- Prioritisation and planning are a key feature of this role, and the role requires that the individual should be able to manage their time to provide successful outcomes per the department KPI's
- A proactive and "can do" approach is key to the successful outcome for the department and this role.
- The successful employee in this role, will be one that is recognised for the above skills and traits