IS Assurance Officer - Permanent - North West - £41 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading financial organisation that is looking to recruit an IS Assurance Officer on a permanent basis. Based in the North West, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing an assurance framework. In addition, you will be also responsible for ensuring compliance with processes and developing metrics.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the interface between IS Assurance, Change Management as well as the internal teams;
- Leading on the analysis of management information pertaining to service delivery and management;
- Conducting regular service reviews with a 3rd party.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of IS delivery and audit;
- Proven experience of working with outsourcing partners as either a Client or a service provider
- Previously managed technical / delivery teams;
- Experience of IT service management best practices including SLA development.
SLA development and Service Reporting within an outsourced environment.
Desirable qualifications, experience and technical knowledge - ITIL Practitioner. Knowledge and experience of Banking/financial services. A good understanding of IT Audit & Risk Management. Understanding of IS Assurance process, Industry Standards and best practise policies.
Ideally the successful candidate will be an ITIL Practitioner and knowledge of the finance industry.
This role will involve travel to London for, on average, 4 days a month. (fully expensed)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of growth. This position offers a base salary of up to £41 000 (dependent on experience) and other benefits including an attractive pension scheme and the option of flexible working.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV