The role: iOS Tech Lead
Location: Central London
Talent International have partnered with a well-known mobile first company who are seeking an iOS Tech Lead to head up their established iOS development team in Central London.
You will come in to lead a team of 8 iOS Engineers, where you will be working on and maintaining their portfolio of iOS apps and working on the development of new features in new global markets for the business.
What can we offer you?
- The platform to have your say in the development of one of the most downloaded iOS apps on AppStore.
- A chance to manage an exceptional team of iOS Engineers
- A company that doesn't just see mobile development as a day job and sends you on training courses & conferences
- Work in a development team, that work tirelessly with the UX, back-end and product teams to create cutting edge mobile experiences and apps.
The tech stuff…
- You need to be experienced with both Objective-C and Xcode still and happy to work on legacy code (only a bit)
- Experienced and still hands on with Swift. All new development is in Swift
- Previous experience with leading or mentoring iOS Engineers
- Experience working on high traffic consumer apps
- Experience with TDD / BDD would be beneficial
Unfortunately we cannot offer any VISA sponsorship for this role, so EU applicants only please.