An innovative Bristol based startup are looking for an enthusiastic iOS Developer to join their growing team.
Born out of a passion for innovative and disruptive technology this budding young startup have already seen some exciting traction in their market and due to ongoing growth are inviting an iOS developer to join their team of 10.
As a mid-senior developer, you will be encouraged to take ownership over the existing iOS app whilst continuing to mature its offering to create a great user experience.
As the team grows you will also be involved building a team around you, this will include hiring and mentoring junior developers, helping them develop their skills along the way.
To be a part of a successful startup it's important that you possess a growth mindset and demonstrate the drive and passion that enables you to build a world-class product loved by its users. The Ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2 years commercial experience building iOS - Swift apps.
- Knowledge of new technologies and emerging tech trends
- Experience working with Frameworks and APIS such as Foundation, UIKit and CocoaTouch
- Ability to write UI and autolayout in pure code
- Experienced in third party API integration
- Ability to communicate ideals, goals and tasks to the team, stakeholders and customers at meetups.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and portfolio and I will call you discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence