South East England, England
Business Change & Transformation
£350 - £378 per day + Outside IR35
We are looking for a programme manager to develop and co-ordinate an overarching change management programme encompassing work in progress across the Council's Finance, HR, Property and ICT services, ensuring linkages and inter-dependencies are identified and effectively planned and managed.
To develop and co-ordinate an overarching change management programme encompassing work in progress across the Council's Finance, HR, Property and ICT services, ensuring linkages and inter-dependencies are identified and effectively planned and managed.
To ensure the effective delivery of the council wide support services transformation programme which is implementing a new operating model for support services based on new technology, self-service by managers and a centralisation and restructuring of support service teams.
- Work closely with the Project Managers for implementation of the iTrent HR / Payroll system and new ICT Helpdesk system, as well as the technical lead for the Agresso finance system to enhance current technology. Ensure that a consistent approach is being taken across services to develop self-service functionality. Highlight inter-dependencies and ensure these are understood by all stakeholders.
- Ensure the provision of regular and accurate progress reports for key stakeholders that identify and enable timely resolution of potential barriers to successful delivery
- Effectively programme manage the delivery stage of the support services review including reviewing existing governance arrangements, developing and testing individual project plans, highlighting inter-dependencies and resource requirements, risks, issues, quality, performance and delivery.
- Develop and coordinate the delivery of an overarching communications and engagement plan for the programme, encompassing the implementation of self-serve technology, new processes and ways of working.
The successful Candidate should have:
- Expereince with working with/for a Local Authority
- Expereince with HR/Payroll Systems and Agresso
- A strong track record in programme management
- Sound data analysis experience
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging role, then please get in touch today!