We are looking for a System Integration Tester to work with a Tech Transformation team and other Stakeholders to ensure all software is tested to the right level using Agile practices.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills and good attention to details
- Self Managing & Excellent communication skills
- Ability to analyse complex systems, spot trends, draw conclusions, and produce specifications and decisions
- Creation of test cases / execution of a test strategy using predefined testing methodologies, ensuring traceability
- Experience of the full systems development life cycle in an agile environment
- Experience in test artefacts such as test case and defects
- Experience in automation or performance testing tools like Selenium Web driver, Visual Studio Load test etc.
- Experience of automation testing in a complex Integration project.
- Knowledge of programming language such as C#
- Working knowledge of continuous integration, VST/Azure Devops, build and release process
- Experience of Spec flow / Gherkin
- Swagger and WSDL Knowledge
- Experience with testing Azure PAAS services e.g. Azure App Services, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure API Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management
- Awareness of Azure IAAS (vnets, nsg, subnets, EXPRESSROUTE etc )
- Experience of testing (automation) REST & Soap API's
- Understanding of API Authentication and Authorization protocols (e.g. OpenID, OAuth )